Wool Street Grill & Sports Bar
Sports Bar, American
- Fuck yea make sure you get Amanda she hooks you up.
- Awesome neighborhood sports bar with surprisingly tasty food and wide variety of craft beer options; Mixed drinks are served with a heavy hand (not complaining); Great spot to watch the Blackhawks
- Beer battered, hand rolled fried mozzarella sticks are the best "cheese sticks" on the planet.
- If you want a good seat to watch an NFL game on Sunday get here by 11.30.
- all the people that you went to high school with go here.
- Have the Spicy Chicken Finger Wrap with Waffle Fries. My favorite!
- Not much but cold greasy food out of a tub. Overly processed crap. Rude haughty female owner
- Burgers and Wings. Good beer selection, lots of TVs for all sporting events.
- The menu looks great but thee ice and delivery of that menu are lacking. Messed up my steak salad twice and the steak was chewy and grisly.
- I love the Cuban sandwich.
- Great place to watch any game u want. Nicole H great server
- Triadd live music is awesome!!! Best cover band ever! And we don't know them! Really good band!
- Best service. Wings on the grill are amazing!
- Great lemonade today.
- Good food... the owners are really nice
- Worst service in the world. Chicken wings very good if you can get anybody's attention
- Tuesday wing special is great. Order them double grilled. Not to be missed.
- Correction--Mark & Mindy are the owners. Disregard the other tip stating the name Jeff. GET THE WAFFLE FRIES!!!
- Ask for Jeff or Mindy (owners) and be sure and tell them what you think of the place - also there is a Wool Street in Cary, IL