Kwan Yick Building Phase 3, 158a Connaught Rd W
Central & Western District, Hong Kong
- The only good thing is the decor. Very pretty interior but food is so mediocre. Baked Cheese - Cheese wasnt baked through, baguette not toasted. Muffin also not toasted for eggs benedict.
- Wine is reasonable, the steak can be better...
- Great ambience and music. Food is pretty good, I loved the sweet potato tempura and the apple crumble. Nice place for a Sunday brunch/lunch. Relaxed spot.
- Nice place, well decorated
- Veggieburger with haloumi was definitely my favorite today, as well as the korean fried chicken.
- The grilled Steak.
- Free flow Sundays 4pm-7pm! (Sangria, Pimms & spritz)
- Excelente place. Grilled rib eye steak delicious the same as kimchi fried rice. The manager Danica very Nice.
- $50 classic cocktails during happy hour (5-8pm)