Wine Bar, Tapas, Gastropub
- . ,
- Ask for the surprise men. Not available in the men, but they will bring a great gastronomy experience depending on your tastes and number of person. Great food and scene experience!
- Ridiculously delicious. Very surprising and eclectic dishes. Eggplant cream with Moroccan bread is recommended.
- Slow service but great tapas place. Try the eggplant-bread dish. Saviche was excellent and the white sangria. Best to book a table in advance!
- Ask your server to reco a good grape, or try one of the fantastic beers on tap.
- , , . -
- Tried Israeli white wine - was tasty. Eggplant cream+leave rolls with rice and yoghurt are good. Serve a compliment drink. Must visit
- , . ,
- Will be back :) Cool ambiance, wine by the glass or bottle, good tapas (16 to 34sh), hot dishes (34 to 58sh) and cold dishes (42 to 54sh. Good service at the bar,jazz live music sometimes on Fridays
- Good service, nice atmosphere and great food!
- Great place to have some wine or sangria! The tapas are amazing :)
- I Loved the surprise menu. It was Halloween and they offer dishes with pumpkin. Good Israeli wine, although a little bit expensive.
- Very good wine and they play Donny Hathaway.
- good choice of wine and beer
- Delicious lamb bake with eggplant cream.
- Great tapas and well-served brunch. Must try their spicy shakshuka. Sun patio.
- , . .
- Great brunch menu at affordable price.. Nice for couples.
- , .
- Nice food and good wine at fair price (local conditions apply)