Windy City Ale House
7915 3rd Ave (80th STREET)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- This AstroTurf-covered beer bar disguised as a Chicago-themed hangout is the perfect place to unwind. Come and relax in a patio chair and peruse more than 20 craft selections, which rotate frequently.
- A gem in Brooklyn, hands down one of the best sports bar you'll go to in this town. P.S. Chicken Totchos ---- DO IT!!
- 14 TVs, 20 craft beers on tap, and 10-cent wings on Monday nights? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.
- Perfect pint of Guinness. TOTCHOS will make u re-evaluate ur relationship with ur significant other.
- Best wings in Bay Ridge
- Great beer selection...worth checking out!
- The hot wings are AMAZING!!!
- The Chicago Dog was amazing. Great Beer Selection as well.
- Chicago hot dog is great, Awesome beer selection.
- Love this place!!! Great service, friendly owners and delicious appetizers!
- Great apps- love chilling here
- Been here 2x each time they were out of wings ... How/why??
- This place gets it. Local bar (if your from the Midwest). This place gets it. I wish them the best!
- This sports bar has two allegiances: Chicago sports and craft beer. The 24 tap lines pour Goose Island, Two Brothers, Brooklyn, and more. Specials abound here - try the 10-cent wings on Monday nights!
- Staff is super friendly, always ready to talk sports or just about anything. Food is simple and delicious and they've got a great beer variety.
- They have a great collection of beer. The food is good too.
- Michael R. If the twenty cent wings on sundays are too expensive/"Manhattan" for u there's 10 cent wings on mondays ;)
- This place is an absolute rip off. Too expensive it's not midtown manhattan.
- Chicago-themed bar with 24 craft beers on tap. Perfect Pint of Guinness. Try the TOTCHOS.
- Some good craft beers on tap.