Hotel Bar, Hotel, Hookah Bar
808 Collins Ave (btw 8th St. & 9th St.)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Can't beat the free drinks.
- Dont waste your money... waaay better places to stay!!! Even for the young and penniless...
- Great place for watching the world and the flashy cars go by while sipping cocktails. Espresso martini is a must try!
- Open bar 7-8 every night for guests!
- Don't go in for breakfast!!! Wait time with only two tables is 45 min for eggs. And the juice is not squeezed to order. It's straight from a bottle with all the sugar that comes with it. Free WIFI :)
- Great hotel and great location. Chicken caesar salad and bbq chicken wrap is delicious. Ask Naveed for his special mojito!
- love this place. party every nite. ppl here are great.
- Make sure you check out LOVE HATE Lounge while you are in town 423 Washington Ave : Open Every Night
- A step up from a back packer hostel, the rooms are cheerful & location is great. Just don't expect luxury. No idea what the resort fee is for.
- Free drinks for guests from 7 - 8!
- Cool Halloween decorations in the lobby !
- Pretty nice looking hotel. Stayed 3 days, 2 of them no AC, mini fridge didn't work, sink leaked. Good central location on South Beach, just don't hang at the hotel. Bar in the lobby was fun.
- Coffee, beds, customer service.
- The location and staff are great. Yes rooms are small but it's SoBe.. beds are super soft and clean. We loved it two blocks from beach and excellent coffee.
- It's new, it's comfortable, young and near from everything.
- Happy hour for free from 7-80pm with proof!
- Hotel room was small but conveniently located. Ideal for a quick girls' getaway. Id dfntly come back.
- Good place for going to party in SoBe with friends
- happy hour, divertimento, cocktail, stanza, albergo
- Boa localizao , porm no recomendo! Barulhento...impossvel ter uma boa noite de sono.