White Horse Trading Company
Pub, Used Bookstore
1908 Post Aly (btwn Stewart &Virginia)
Seattle, WA 98101
- Beer and wine only, and one of the best bars in the city for conversation. I've met people of all walks of life here, including an astrophysicist touring the country on a motorcycle.
- The white horse cocktail is delicious!
- Best cup of honey mead in town!
- Get the pimm's cup
- Everything is great here. The owner is a class act and loves having people in his bar. Ps you can bring your own food in! And try the port!
- Make sure to say hello to Aiden the Irish Wolfhound
- If you sit at the bar from 5:00-5:01 yogurt a dollar shot
- jake is an awesome bartender. sit at the bar and talk to him about the best pick-up lines. he also has games! the place is filled with books. leaf through them, you never know what you'll find :D
- The white horse cocktail is the best! Just talk to Joe about his specials!
- Try the stout
- Cozy little English pub! Cask ale was great and a great value ($5) - great seating & you can even bring a meal. Well behaved dogs were welcome. Got change in dollar coins (like the UK!) & $2 bills too
- The Pimm's Cup id good, Jake id nice, & the Cask Ale didn't do anything for me. Great, quiet little pub.
- Awesome spot! Great whiskey and mead. Really cool vibe
- intimate and low key--great pale ale
- Great find, small, cozy in heart of Pike Place. Plus dog friendly. Great place to get put of the weather grab a glass of vino and relax. Bartender is awesome! And loved the music. Com in sit relax
- We had an amazing interesting night! Bring it on :) x
- After 2am on Mondays they lock the door and work on digging out the wine cellar. The twist is that they don't kick you out.
- Such a fun & friendly place. Go with a group or by yourself, you won't be disappointed!
- If you make friends with Joe the bartender/owner, you can stay past closing time (12am) on weekdays.
- Try the White Horse Cocktail, it's quite nice.