White Horse Tavern
- Originally built in 1652 & converted to a Tavern in 1673. In 1708 the Tavern became the birthplace of the businessmans lunch as city councilors dined & charged meals to the public treasury.
- Every Saturday the White Horse cues up free pool from noon until 5pm.Sunday-Tuesday: $4 chicken sandwiches and $4 burger and fries. Wednesday & Thursday: $6 steak tips
- Chris just said the UFO on tap is exquisite.
- Play Stump! trivia on Sunday night and get a burger or wings for just $4.
- The Allston Tea warms the soul.
- Hitting up bigcity too?
- These guys just brought in PBR - it's not on any menu, but ask and ye shall receive!
- Pop your collar, gel your hair, brings your aviator glasses and leave your dignity behind. Also look for Bo, he can hook you up with fruity shots.
- They have their own beer, made just for them by Harpoon; its called Red Paint and it is a delicious IPA.
- Wear a von Dutch hat, get buy one get one free drinks on Saturdays!
- Gotta love $3 pizza Tuesdays!
- Their music is really random
- Come in tuesdays for 3$ pizza yummmm
- Get the poutine!
- The food has really fallen off, I've never recieved cold food because the bartender was texting before. Service and food are terrible now. And no Jamesons. Allstons last hurrah.
- A favorite of the college-aged crowd, White Horse offers trivia three nights a week: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 8 p.m.
- Get the grilled cheese and tomato soup dish. The cheese is gooey like mozzarella sticks, and soup is homemade!
- Huuuge plate of a burger and fries for $4!!! on Sunday and Mondays.
- Drink a Dog Fish Head draft brew. 60 Minute IPA for me.
- Trivia on Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday is great. And get an Allston Iced Tea, they are delicious!