The Wharf Rat
801 S Ann St (btwn Thames & Lancaster)
Baltimore, MD 21231
- Sit by the fireplace. It rocks.
- Best kept secret in Fells
- Heard the place is haunted - near the fireplace !!! Sppoookkyyyyy
- Located in a building that has supposedly been around since the 1700s, drinking by the 12-ft. wide fireplace here is highly recommended on when temps turn frigid.
- Try the cask beers. They are delicious.
- Takes 46 beers to break even on the mug club for those thinking about dropping $75...
- Trivia on Tuesdays around 8:30 or 9
- In cold weather, the fireplace in the back is the best!
- This place sucks
- They have Dogfish Head if you're a fan...
- great atmosphere, not to mention its a hockey bar.
- Their pizza is awesome!!!
- great beer selection! awesome talking to the cooks/ bartenders. the fried pickles and lump crab artichoke pizza was legit!
- Divey but not to divey. Love the atmosphere. Feels like a nice Irish pub with pretty Christmas lights running along the ceiling. In the winter there have a sweet for place. Try these crash dip too!
- Food is nothing special but the beer list is great and reasonably priced. Fill your growler here.
- Best dive in Fells. Pizza is and pool table in the back is a plus. In the winter they have a fireplace they get going.
- Awesome pizzas and a beer. Good place to grab something casual
- Great atmosphere, great beer, and great people.
- So. many. Memories. First place I ever went to underaged.