Westin Hotel Executive Club
$ $ $
6 Linhe M Rd
- lemon soda
- Breakfast range is limited.
- Room is big but nothing special. A typical American hotel. Big & super soft bed. Internet is not fast.
- This is not a breakfast that you can remember among your nice experiences... 1 min walking out of the hotel there is an emergency plan: Starbucks
- Very simple breakfast... I expected a different selection and assortment.
- Can view the Tianhe Stadium quite well on a game day. It's the home stadium of Guangzhou Evergrande football team, two-time Asian champions!
- Great staff and amazing views
- Best part is the hotel is the internet is based out of Taiwan which means you have access to google and facebook!
- Just wish they spoke English better
- Nice relaxing area and good breakfast. Don't miss the snacks and drinks at the end of the afternoon!
- Happy hour
- Evening snacks used to be much better. Pastries Still good.
- Can't find a place for the actual hotel...but, I'm in China!
- Get here early for happy hour. Expats will suck down limited spirits. (free pour). Great view and some decent grub for free. If hungry - do one of the restaurants.