Lounge, American, Bar
- Try the best maitai in the free world and say hi to Mike, Toni and Quinn.
- Reggae music for brunch is the best.
- have the mac n cheese
- In the former home of West Seattle Speedway & Hobby, West 5 serves up moody cocktails in a cavernous bar redolent of mid-century Northwest bar culture nostalgia. Go easy with their dark-and-stormy.
- Try the Mac-N-Cheese...it's one of the best in town!
- $2.50 Manny's at Happy Hour. Add some $6 Nachos and you've set yourself up for some awesomey awesomeness.
- Cobb salad with green goddess dressing on the side to go! Grab a cocktail while you wait.
- My favorite place in west Seattle. Great food and awesome service
- Great place for Sunday brunch. They serve a tasty bloody Mary
- Talk to don about music
- Good vibes. Beautiful staff. Stiff drinks.
- If you happen to read this and are stopping for breakfast...keep walking!
- Try the coconut cake, it's like eating a second entree!
- You have to check out the Sloppy Joes. They are AWESOME!
- Rueben is amazing here
- Visit West 5, #5 on Yelp's list of the top 10 bars in West Seattle
- Try the BLT with avocado!
- Awesome BLT
- BELT -lots of crispy bacon and runny yolks oozing and dripping
- Used to come here for their happy hour. Now it is like an unhappy hour. At least a less happy hour. Prices went up, food quality and options went down. How's your satay, I say? "Meh" was the review.