Bar, New American
- hey have specials several nights a week like $2 Taco Tuesdays, Wing Wednesdays (flip a coin and get half off!), and from 8pm-close every Monday: play rock, paper, scissors for half off drinks.
- Now serving breakfast! Food is great and service is awesome!!! Server in pj's is Nick, ask for a breakfast shot ;)
- Ask for Teddy and maybe he'll let you Fernet about it.
- Roll the dice on Sundays to get 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, or 66% off your drink because apparently THEY'RE ON DRUGS HERE. Oh, and ask for Teddy, Eileen or Katie & tell 'em Butch sent you.
- Carrot cake pancakes, the triple threat burger, lil Kim and papas appetizers.....delicious!!!
- Get the "Cock n Balls" shot! Awesome!! Fireball and Coldcock whiskey!
- Try the garlic wings! Som of the best I've had.
- Small, quirky, late night food is decent: wings and sliders. Medium priced for the area.
- Get the pork belly Benedict, it is amazing! Service was also friendly and attentive. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9iwSYDp2_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=26d8v4xh4y9g
- Good beer food and happy hour menu
- The best breakfast burrito I ate in my life. They also have great mimosas.
- Happy Hour M-F 3-7
- Pork belly Benedict broke da mouth!
- Chilaquiles Rojo was delicious!!
- One of my best findings in San Diego, great bar, great service, and their brunch food is just amazing. Try the pork belly Benedict, you'll love it.
- Food all a bit spicy but great karaoke vibe
- Very good food and good place to unwind.
- Trendy spot striving for a dive bar vibe but with a pop culture flair. Good music, awesome staff, some burnt out weekday drinkers and amazing bulgogi nachos made for an A+ experience.
- Food was good, Bartenders were great , The staff was very friendly. Will defenately go back.
- Came here for breakfast. Service was friendly. Had the Kimchi bulgogi hash, Id have preferred corn beef hash from a diner. Will need to try other items to gauge food at this place.