Washington Square Bar & Grill
295 Washington St (btwn Swan & S Division)
Buffalo, NY 14203
- Don't expect to get your food anytime soon after ordering on lunch hour!
- Great Cobb salad. Fantastic fish fry on Friday's. Place is very busy Monday through Friday from noon to two. It can get very crowded.
- Amazingly simple but delicious wings.
- Super cheap prices on everything, bucket of beer for $14, perfect beer a game/concert.
- Wings are awesome !!!!
- Great service and food as always. Get the wings and weck you can't go wrong.
- Love the fish fry!!!!! Best in town!
- If you want to feel like you are alive and well in 1986, this is your place.
- Try an greekn.fish ...absoolutely. delicious
- Watch out for this guy named Brian. Followed us 4 blocks before he left is alone. He supposedly works there.
- The bartender is a bitch
- Try the Chicken finger hoagie with spinach and mozz. Very tasty, but only available on special