Wally's American Pub 'N Grill
Pub, American, Irish
- Delicious comfort food, burgers, blue plate specials, Sunday rib special. Service is excellent, treat you like family.Watch favorite sporting event indoors or outdoor patio dining. Family owned.
- "Hi kids"....it's great
- Leave me a Werther's on the way out, please.
- The French Onion Soup is amazing. Seriously.
- Try the veggie burger. It's the best in the city.
- Try the S'MAC classic cheeseburger. Really good!
- Fish taco Fridays and tater tot Tuesdays!
- Fancy? Not in the slightest. Good? Oh hell yes. Classic American grub elevated simply by doing it right. Lots of modern gastropubs could take a lesson from Wally's.
- The Mac and cheese was amazing!!
- Great ambience and the best bangers & mash I've had in Phoenix. Can't wait to come back with friends!
- Great happy hour. $3 drafts.
- One of THE BEST Chicken Marsala dishes I've ever had. Old school place and the best comfort food in the Arcadia area - and we eat out in the area all the time. The good food brings you back!
- We feel like we're in Dublin whenever we cozy up to the bar in this handsome, mahogany-rich eatery.
- Sean the server and Wally the owner welcome you into a great neighborhood pub for dinner that amazes with fresh high quality ingredients and flawless execution.
- Burger wasn't "fancy", but it was absolutely delicious. Decor was old man bar type, but we don't care, we came for the food and beer. Will be back!
- The food is soo good and tasty. Try 3 cheese pasta with bacon.
- The skillets of Mac n cheese are so amazing. Try the gruyere & bacon!!!
- Almost reminds me of a pub that would be in Boston. Try their turkey pastrami and pretzel bread. They have a lot of apps and sandwiches.
- awesome happy hour specials...3pm-6pm!!!
- Bartender recommended fried chicken ("we sell out every Monday") it was "ok" and will probably try something else next time...