- Pilzilla. Drink it, thank me.
- I'm pushing for legislation that would cut taxes for small breweries. The Small BREW Act would help small breweries like Voodoo Brewing by cutting the excise tax that small breweries pay.
- Wow. Great beer with a small but delicious menu to compliment it. Friendly staff and an interesting space as well. This is a must-stop if you are in the area. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Mosaic is phenom!
- White sangria was excellent. My husband got the "love child" beer & enjoyed that as well as a grape real sugar soda
- Gran Met all day. E'eryday
- IPA all the way!
- Best craft beer I drink. Atmosphere is great and biggest thing I respect is they have a great following and they keep everything local at both locations. Food is great up in Meadville.
- Cucumber and beer does go together! Dooo it. #Craftbeer
- First time here...we'll be back
- Come to visit the bartenders who are the best in Meadville!
- All of the beers we tried were good. The Belgians weren't Belgiany, which we liked. We'll be back for their $5 brunch.
- While it's not beer, they have an excellent Cold Brew coffee on a Nitro Tap. It's excellent!
- Excellent beer selection.Food menu awesome, caters to all.Friendly,knowledgeable staff.Love it that there's no tv's so people TALK to each other!Get down here NOW! Best thing to happen to Meadville!
- Beer..of course. The Love Child is my go to..but Big Black and Cow Bell are awesome too!.. The Cubano sandwich is nice... And they upped their game in the pretzel department..
- Really cool little brewery with a small kitchen worth hanging out at for a couple hours, if you can. Beers are innovative and well-crafted, especially anything barrel-aged.
- Beer is soooo AMAZING, and the food is TOP NOTCH
- This place is AWESOME the beer is cold and the food is AMAZING
- Great beer (being a lager fan I like pilzilla) & nice food (options are limited). The environment is also great. It seems they will be opening one in Pittsburgh too so I am sure I will be going back!
- Good vibes IPA