Virginia Inn Tavern
Pub, American, Gastropub
- Go to a Restauran!!
- Their coffee is great. It's Cafe Vita.
- Ask for Ali, she's the best server!
- get a single malt
- Grilled vegetable sandwich is delicious - just delicious!
- Small bites and local beers
- Boeuf bourguignon was pretty great. Lots of French food here, which was a pleasant surprise!
- Pretty tasty dinner menu
- Great Fish & Chips! Nice and cozy place! Go chill in the Waterfront after your meal.
- Awesome crab cakes
- See Jason or Cotton for an amazing Cocktail at this Seattle institution of a bar, now with restaurant! When the bar is full, ask for Katie, prettiest waitress, PHD in Seattle.
- Joseph is great!
- The marinated olives and Mac & Jack's African Amber beer is really good.
- no wifi. fail.
- Cute place. Bartender was really great and shared great tips on where to go, and not go, around town.
- The food was amazing. Our sever was really cool and nice to talk to. The overall atmosphere was great! I will definitely come here again.
- Lauren is the best!
- Best Turkey Club I've had!
- Best Rueban in Seattle! Can't go wrong with any of the salads either.
- Great lamb dish. Onion soup also delicious.