Lounge, Music Venue
$ $ $
130 W 3rd St (btwn 6th & MacDougal)
New York, NY 10012
- I live for Sunday Nights. Good Crowd, Good Place, & Great Music
- Go here and pay $10 to see the house band - plus whatever famous/semi-famous musicians happen to drop by...
- bring singles for the bathroom.
- greatest live band in the city. Thursday and Friday nights are best.
- Go to the Village Underground on Mon or Wed nights when the house band is playing. Sit down. Enjoy incredible live funky music for $5.
- Tuesdays nights with Raji and the Mash. Hip Hop, R&B, Rock - you name it they mash it! Great show!
- The house band on Friday nights will blow your mind. May be the single most fun place in all of NYC
- Pop by for live music and private party space at this historic bar.
- Drinks are a little pricey ($9 vodka/soda?) but food is good and reasonably priced :) good music!
- Put on your dancing shoes and come here for a night of jukin' and jivin'. Don't miss out on the open mic Sundays, there's some amazing talent.
- Rahj & The Mason = spectacular!
- The Fat Black Pussycat martini tastes like Purple Drank... I think, without the codeine.
- Cool music and service.food was cold and the martinis suck. Stay away from the skewers!
- service sucks. music is good.
- Open Mic with Ron Grant - Sundays
- tuesday nights... Rahj!!!!
- This place is mellow at times and the PACKED... especially on Saturdays...LOL
- Get there early for a good seat
- Pay the extra cover and experience the band downstairs. NOTE: very poor cell service
- Come here for live bands every once in a while.