The Village Pub
3452 Washtenaw Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Josh and Mallory are fantastic servers. And the owner is really cool too.
- Firemouth burger.
- Best place around. Fun environment and the bartenders are great.
- Don't get the calamari. It's the frozen stuff.
- If you like hard cider, they have Crispin hard cider. It has a a hint of green apple.
- Ok beer selection - some local choices, some more popular brews. They serve food including Cottage Inn pizza. Ambience is OK, a little generic.
- Very towny, but super cheap drinks. Pubby atmosphere. Be ready for an older crowd.
- You can ask for complementary pretzels.
- Door says they close at 12am. I walked in at 10:20 and they wouldn't serve me claiming they close at 11. I won't be back.
- Outdoor seating and chill staff.
- If you like darker beer, Founder's Dirty Bastard is a good choice.
- The service was great and it's a lot nicer place then the outside made it seem!
- Try the salmon sandwich. Spicy & delicious!