29 Keong Saik Road
- Surprised this is rated as one of the best restaurants in Singapore. Be sure you order double the number of dishes that you want as only half of it makes it to the table. Very poor service , avg food
- I took a friend here to try real Spanish food. Pleased with a selection of the dishes but not all so authentic. They do really take pride in the way the food is cooked & presented so I will be back!
- Was disappointed at 1st when I saw the potatoes diced so small but the flavours were perfect. I love the brave amount of garlic in their food and they have managed to keep their churros light & fluffy
- Heirloom tomatoes are really good. Squid and iberico pork are delicious. Fresh quality ingredients makes a difference.
- Friendly staff, good wine. Wish there was more than just tapas. Ambience was ok.
- Awesome joint with great tapas and ambience!
- The Supernova Tempernillo and the bikini sandwich make this place amazing. Aaron (one of the owners) is kind and inviting. As him for recommendations!!