10A Strathearn Pl
London, Greater London W2 2NH
+44 20 7724 1191
- Upstairs is the place to be, with a camp theatre bar and a cosy, wooden library room that looks like it was recently vacated by Ronnie Corbett. Great pub.
- I make a point to stop by whenever I am in London. I love this pub, and marvellous fuller ales, the star being London pride. Cool building, interesting interior, nice staff and ales. And food is good.
- Nice place to go for a pint or 2 :-)
- Much better pub than those around Paddington, yet only 5 minute stroll away
- With a party of 4, we all shared food and everything was great. The sausage was delicious and the chicken and ham-hock pie was amazing. The standout for me was the pumpkin, blue cheese and sage pasta.
- Best pub in London - friendly locals, great food, lovely pint
- Brilliant little pub in Paddington. Great food. Nice staff. Pub quiz Tuesday!!
- Fall down the stairs to the gents in style.
- One of the best London Pubs - try the stew.
- Great local pub. Friendly and excellent Ale.
- The Battle of Pale Ales Little Creatures vs Sierra Nevada
- I am in love with this place. Best pub in London.
- Best pub EVER. Everything is perfect.
- Beer is excellently kept, go for the London Pride or ESB
- Fab pub, friendly staff.
- Brilliant pub. Be sure to check out the library upstairs. Especially good in winter for a warming ale and a game if chess by the fire.
- Warm cosy old fashioned pub
- The best pub in London!!!!
- Atmosphere, staff and pints!
- Best pub in the area. There are two rooms upstairs available for private hire. Staff are friendly, there's a nice selection of beers and the food menu is typical hearty pub food. Good Guinness too.