Hotel Bar, Bar
$ $ $
- This place is a joke.
- great bar with nice second floor patio looking over Santana Row area. love it.
- Happy hour is from 4-7p Monday - Sunday. Great drinks and food. Really nice place with couch type seating!
- The Standard of San Jose!
- Maker's Manhattan is great!
- Extremely slow service, make sure you sit in the right area..
- xrated foreplay is yummy!
- Enjoyed my Moscow mule and quesadilla snack. Friendly bar staff.
- Love the atmosphere, went on a weekday evening so it wasn't crowded. The patio is fantastic on a warm evening, drinks were on the expensive side but nothing I've never seen before
- Nice lounge, drinks in the standar, service... for being a Hotel Bar in Santa Ana Row it could be better, but not bad
- Extremely slow service. Good bang for it's buck during happy hour though.
- Court yard sitting with fountains and fire pits.
- Go for Martinis, they are great here.
- Very nice setting. Everything is so nice. :)
- Step out onto the balcony on a Saturday night and watch the world go by with an awesome cocktail.
- You can take your drink to the lobby lounge including that nice little enclosed spot
- Nikki and Alexsis are amazing! The signature drink is amazing!
- Fine dining
- Get the "pickleback" shot!
- Our "20 minute" wait was an hour. Korean pork belly taco was good though.