Tyler's Restaurant & Taproom
1479 Beaver Creek Commons Dr (at Beaver Creek Commons)
Apex, NC 27502
4:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
4:00pm - 8:00pm
11:00am - 12:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
11:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 8:00pm
- Try the Highland Gaelic Ale
- Pretzels! Must try them!
- Love the fried pickles
- Free garlic fries if you check in with Foursquare!
- The garlic fries are very tasty.
- The Foothills Seeing Double, double IPA is the bomb. The free garlic fries for checking are cool too.
- Pear Salad at Tylers Taproom is one of the best Salads I have ever tried. Try it out with the Dressing.
- Try the Unibroue Ephemere beer on tap.
- Pizza is ok, but the Carolina Nachos rock!
- Can't go here without having the garlic fries, incredible
- Garlic fries are great! Nice patio dining.
- The size of the free garlic fries you get for checking in!
- Order at least one beer from the NC beer selection. There's always something great to try.
- Amazingly kid friendly in the dining area - very accommodating! They will always bring the kid's food out first if you ask :)
- Sexual Chocolate in tap. Delicious.
- Wednesday is $1 off NC Drafts, great time to try something new :)
- Pork belly: yum!
- Try the Pulled Pork Sandwich - @sosaysdj's favorite :)
- allagash is a great beer!
- Pulled pork nachos unbelievable.