Trillium Beer Garden
- Excellent beers but they close at 9:30? WTH
- Excellent sour beer, and very cool location.
- Beer. What else?
- The beer, the space, unbelievable. Amazing to think that Trillium went years in Boston without a physical tasting room like this!
- Can not beat these beers in the midst of downtown, but vibe is a bit off. Sometimes it seems like Boston can't do anything right.
- Sooo crowded it's hard to get a drink
- Great place to try what my friends tell me is Boston's best microbrew. Right on the greenway with a view of the water, it stays busy. They only serve beer here, but lots of food is nearby!
- Great beer and awesome ambiance
- Beers are great
- The beer!!! Good looking crowd. Tables are really hard to get b/c of the crowds. Good place for BetrSpot.
- Dont block the door while waiting to get served!!