The Towne Tavern
Pub, American, Bar
600 Market St (N 6th St)
Lewisburg, PA 17837
- Better then the bull run
- Good selection of beer
- Soggy fries, tastless wrap, limited vegetarian options.
- Great burgers
- Fried banana peppers are awesome!
- Nice pub, good ambiance & good music
- Paying cash? Double check your money after each drink. One of the bartenders here has sticky fingers.
- Black Diamond steak sandwich
- The Black Diamond steak sandwich was very good. Had it with Swiss cheese, fried onions and mushrooms. I chose bleu cheese dressing for the sauce. Amazing.
- Great sandwiches. The dragon dip is sensational. Friendly staff. Awesome beer selection.
- The burgers are a-mazing!!
- Perfect spot before a Bucknell game. Crabcake sandwich is one of the best and least expensive around.
- Very good burgers, excellent selection of craft beer. More adult than student focused.
- Crab cake sandwich!
- Can get a little crowded later in the evening, especially when the college kids are in.
- Live bands, and they usually aren't terrible.
- There's a popcorn supply in the back to snack with your tasty brews. Get your brother to go full up a bowl for you
- Quizzo on Thursdays at 7!
- I've heard real gross stuff about their kitchen, so I would never eat here. Drinking here seems a bit safer.
- Summer shandy!