Town Tavern - Blowing Rock
- Outdoor seating is wonderful in the summer. All of their burgers and sandwiches are phenomenal. Fries are the best in town.
- Okay we love just about everything but our highlights were: house chips, black and blue burger, and the Volcano burger! Staff was friendly too!
- New place. Did a great job with the space. Solid beer selection...solid menu. Think sports bar crossed with a pub. Great addition to downtown.
- Horrible place, unrealistic time-management skills by pudgy hostess, short pours on beer, lackluster food served lukewarm. No reason to go here.
- If main street blowing rock had a cheers this would be it. I challenge you to find anything not to love. You could close your eyes and point at the menu and win 10/10. Pet friendly patio, live music
- Meaty and juicy, and the slightly toasted bun makes this meal a winner! Oh, and the creamy ranch dip for tater tots now replaces boring ketchup! Come by Fiction Faith & Foodies for a lengthier review.
- Everything, great staff, treat our dogs so well.
- Everything is good, prices great and fabulous staff.
- It's all good & beer is too! Fun place !
- The only thing saving this place is the patio and location. Maybe have a beer since they don't make them.
- Great service. Looking forward to watching The Big Game with family on Saturday!!! OH-
- Love it and it's pet friendly
- Fish and chips were awesome!
- Long wait on Saturday's. Be prepared.
- Wings are awesome as evidenced here. Great beer selection...Two-Hearted is excellent.
- Ate here for the first time today. The burgers, fries and loaded nachos were amazing. Cute little tavern. Friendly staff.
- Nice outdoor seating area. Standard bar food fare. Pretty good.
- Awesome new spot. Mostly same menu a the one in Boone, so still same great food! The Philly is awesome!!!
- Great outdoor seating!