Bar, Music Venue, Cocktail
- Ask what the glass contraption is sitting at the back of the bar up in the air. Did you get the same answer I did?
- Solid effin' music
- Not diggin' the Ween cover band....
- The dagger is believed to have been used during satanic rituals and a pentagram was found drawn years back on the basement floor. Ask about the history over a shot of Malort.
- Often sited as the most haunted bar in Chicago. Ask to see the dagger, found in a basement wall during reno. The staff keeps it in a towel and will not touch it and warn patrons not to either...
- Cheap well drinks.
- Can get pretty cramped, but excellent bar staff and great music!
- Good, small, gritty. A fav venue for the young jazz set. Hot fun in the summer, for sure.
- Jourdan is a sweetheart. Ask her to make u sumthin special! Did i mention she was drop dead gorgeous?
- Friday $5 Hamm's can with whiskey shot
- A popular venue for some of Chicagos trendiest local bands, it's known for attracting a diverse clientele. The drink offerings here are pretty standard, so stick with your most beloved standbys.
- Free shots are not as great as they sound....
- Awesome dj every thursday! Go Clarence!
- Great times. New DJ place definitely improved!
- Reallll weird trippy band/dj jammin out right now and excited for them to be done
- ask about the sex magik dagger. lots of voodoo here (and delicious drinks)