Tiki Bar, Cocktail
12808 Victory Blvd (btwn Coldwater Canyon & Goodland)
North Hollywood, CA 91606
- Boobie pics on the walls!
- This is a classic old-style tiki bar with crazy colorful drinks and awesome atmosphere. Check out the $1 PBRs on Mondays!
- Best Tiki Bar in LA. Sign up for the Grog Log - a 78 cocktail challenge. Drink all 78 within a years time and get your name on the wall.
- Become a member of the Loyal Order of Drooling Bastards by completing the Grog Log. The DB punch is a must....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRylBIgvoE
- Love this place , dark and great vibe $$1 pbr Mondays soo good n their jukebox is solid !!!!
- Come on a slow weekday night and enjoy the space. Im a fan of the Latin Liver and Rhumboogie. I'm not a jukebox fan, but their selections are fantastic. Some great 60s tiki and motown.
- Love this place!
- Lisa-Marie should be known as one of the best bartenders in LA! Her "animal style" bloody mary is a sexy meal/cocktail in a glass
- Go tiki crazy old-school style when they have $1 PBRs on Mondays!
- Fans of coconut will like the Voodoo Juice.
- Scorpion bowl for 2 ;)
- scorpion bowl!!
- Sundays have a live dj spinning exotica an surf!
- Do your grog log. It will eventually pay for itself, and its BOAT LOADS of fun!! :D
- Mai Tai's here will get you sideways quickly. They have a great jukebox full of b-sides!
- They like it when you break out in Conga lines here. Trust me.
- I love the Tonga Lei w/out banana! My Favorite Local Spot for Drinks!
- Good jukebox, low lighting
- He drinks here on definitely on point. Very good!!!
- When you have to wait 20 minutes in line at the bar for a drink on Saturday night, it's too busy. Hire some servers or some more bartenders.