Tom's Bar & Grille
- Smoking is permitted
- I'm from south Philly but this is my favorite bar!!!!!
- Best wings ever.....
- Mt. Dew, basket of fries, cheeseburger and wings for $14. Good food for that price I'll be back...
- Bands on Saturdays, Free Pool Monday and Tuesday nights! Great Burgers & great prices on drinks! Car wash in lot in case you drink too much and puke in car :)
- Rare local PA bar that still allows smoking & you don't get frowned @ 4 lighting up! :) Great family owned place with "Cheers" feeling where "everybody" knows your name & social "no BS" bartenders!
- One of the only places you can smoke inside. But they have beers for $1 between 8-9pm on Friday.
- Pizza bun
- Best bridge and tunnel bar I've ever been to.
- Decent beer selection and good food.
- Looking 4 cheap, but GREAT food @ lunch today? Check Out Tom's 4 Speedy Take Out! 610-948-0809 & Coming Soon www.TomsBarAndGrille.com !!! SPECIALS DAILY!!!
- You will NOT find better wings anywhere else! They are amazingly awesome! Even better, Wednesday nights are .35 wing nights-cant beat that with a stick!
- Great take out food
- Best wings ever.... A pitcher of beer,a dozen wings, and a Jager bomb..... Perfect!!! Love this place
- Friendly local customers that don't care if you didn't feel like doing makeup or just want to drink alone! Great place to get free wifi and cheap drink and be left alone on weeknights! :) Closed Sun:)