Bar, Event Space
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 36-38. (Bank u.)
Budapest, Budapest 1054
+36 30 229 6245
- Ma este a Toldi Klubban!
- tnyleg van sttk plinka!?!4!?
- sttk plinka
- Not just cinema, not just club
- bless electronic party on every
- IllatosFriss wine has a really good taste and the prices are low.
- Friendly. Like home
- Come here to listen to good music!
- A lot of good concerts and film screenings. Occasional parties. A nice place to grab a drink after work.
- It's a cinema with a bar. Do both or one or the other. Relaxed atmosphere. Free wifi.
- Cheap and hipster, sound not too good but great parties overall
- Cool art cinema with nice bar and great parties.
- Nice atmosphere and helpful bar staff. Gets crowded before/after movie screenings so good to check the times beforehand.
- Strange club with strangers ;)
- Great place to chat before, after, or instead of a movie
- wonderfully queer
- party time
- Unfortunately we have to say that mulled wine is not their strong point. They use white wine and add clove, cinnamon, blood orange concentrate and a dash of rum.
- Located in the lobby of the Toldi cinema, this is a place for party goers. It's mostly electro, but you will have to check it out in advance to know when the party is on!
- sokkal ridegebb, mint rgen, belni mr nem az igazi :( persze gondolom estnknt fasza