Tobys Pub & Grill
2733 Commercial Dr (at E 11th Ave)
Vancouver, BC V5N 4C5
- Have a Caesar with friend.
- $3.50 for a cola. Um, really?
- Awesome place to watch a game, the pub fare is great and service is really good.
- Hottest waitresses in town!
- Neat little place to hang out with friends, good food specials. Karaoke nights and pool!
- Saturday has brunch till 2pm and $3.75 caesars get to it!
- The live music is ALWAYS too loud! Try to avoid it!
- Wednesday Wing nights, and POOL!
- Good atmosphere, but the 25 cent wings on Wednesday are cheap for a reason...
- Live music on weekends is way too fucking loud. Unless you are blackout drunk avoid this place for a place to have a conversation then. Goood beer menu though
- Good chicken quesadilla, and diverse selection of beers
- Avoid the Chorizo quesadilla. The sausage is cheap and fatty and not worth it.
- Be careful if you ask for soda water - thy charge $3.50 a glass for it.
- I give the men's washroom a 12/10 for being so clean
- Great love music on weekends
- Cheap wings, not the greatest. I have to say the service was kinda poor, but that could be because it was quite crowded. But I've had better wings. This was aiite. But karaoke night on Wednesdays.
- Don't eat the beef dip! It's super dry and tasteless! Service was horrible.
- Reasonable prices, good service.
- 25 cents wings special on Wednesdays. Also must try the Southern Fried Chicken.
- $3.75 Mojitos and long island ice teas every day, all summer long!