57 Grand St (btwn W Broadway & Wooster St.)
New York, NY 10013
- How was Toad Hall? I don't remember.
- Barry is the best!!!
- At Toad Hall you will want for nothing.
- Have a Yuengling.
- Don't try to play pool. It's usually monopolized by the first crew to get there.
- Get Pimms, half seven, half soda, lemon, lime, and bitters
- They have Bodington's!
- Having a beer with Barry! Awesome
- Perfect place for a mmanhattan and a christmas carol.. ..
- Great locals dive bar. Smokey and Joe will look after ya
- They don't have food but you can order to go from Lucky Strike next door and eat it here.
- Good neighborhood joint. Pretty good beers on tap. Great vibe and atmosphere. Slightly older crowd mixed with SoHo posh nosh types.
- Three words: trail mix & bodingtons
- Tell Barry, Joe, Vincent, Gail and Smokey that I said hi
- Nice crowd hanging out with the lucky strike crew.... About to go to Green house
- Stomping ground in Soho. Customer since 1995.
- Go on a Monday.
- This place is atypical of the neighborhood so it's great. Big tables for groups both in the front and back and overall a great option for a neighborhood-style watering hole.
- Casual joint in a pretentious neighborhood. Grab a draft beer.
- Bilardo oynayp arkadalarnzla keyifli sohbetler yapabileceiniz rahat bir mekan.