Tin Room Bar & Grill
- So cozy, and you get your money's worth with their mixed drinks!
- Fresh squeezed whiskey sour
- I love Mike Molner's Old Fashioneds ;p
- Ask for a cucumber lime kamikaze. Trust me! Perfect sunny afternoon cocktail!
- Josh groban bartends here
- Burien's esteemed Tin Room Bar & Grill has shown improvements recently. Friendly staff and capable chefs serve up specials like fresh halibut and good sandwiches in bustling bar not far from Sea-Tac.
- Meatloaf. So good. You havent had it for awhile. You really want it.
- The jambollia great. Try the onion rings or/and the house potato chips.
- Reminders of yesteryear. This is Old Burien friendly. A very cozy environment. The tin room is a must visit
- The cheeseburgers are amazing! Ask to sit on the deck if it is warm outside. You will not regret it!
- The food and drinks were really good, but our server was pushy. She kept coming to our table and moving our stuff around like a mom. I guess we weren't eating fast enough for her! Not cool.
- Breakfast burritos are amazing.
- Peace frog -- fresh and fruity
- Carne asada and Guinness after the free wine tasting.
- The Tin Room is great on atmosphere but having grown in size over the years, their small kitchen - which hasn't grown - seems stretched to meet the demands of a larger space and crowd.
- Nice to see a bar where the martini is made by a bartender and not 007.
- One of my favorite places to have lunch & a cocktail (or three) in all of SEA & surprise, it's in Burien! Great indoor space & a lovely little deck off the back. Movie theater next door too. <3!
- Lots of great food here - burgers & chicken sandwich are always great - fish tacos a major fav ! Wine & frosty martinis have a generous pour ! Cheers !
- My favorite pub in the world.