$ $ $
202 High St
Morgantown, WV 26505
- House made cocktails are amazing. Food is creative and delicious. Seems as though they have resized portions and lowered the prices of the tapas plates.
- Their Manhattans are to die for!
- Excellent craft cocktails poured by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff. Wonderful small plates using local ingredients. Not precious, just good.
- This culinary gem highlights a growing food scene on High Street. You'll find WV-sourced steaks, fish, and spirits along with a superb ambiance. Take a moment to admire the tin covered ceiling!
- Super friendly staff, enjoyed dining outside. The Kuftah was the star with the sweet mix they served soup, steak, Mac & Cheese, and burger were good the pesto salad was not as expected!