- There are many traditional Irish bars in Galway, but Tigh Coili's is our favourite. A great atmosphere and one of the best points of Guinness you'll find in Ireland.
- If you're at the back of the pub and it's busy, leave via the back door and nip round to the front door to get to the toilets! It's far quicker than battling through the crowds!
- Guinness is poured correctly here. :D
- Super bar pour simprgner de la culture irlandaise! Serveurs trs aimables.
- Fantastic Irish coffee, the wiped cream is wiped by the hand :)
- Great music and comradery.
- Are there any bad bars in Galway town -?
- Says it's open after 12 on a Friday.... Well, it's not ;(
- Great pub for a good pint of Guinness and delightful live Irish music!
- Small and cozy pub
- Great options of beers and music
- The music, the beer & the craic.
- Music, beer and atmosphere.
- Best traditional Irish Pub in town
- Live traditional music
- Authentic Irish Music, small place however busy everyday and sundays are too good with lovely guys playing music there
- A nice local pub. Grab flag shots and a pint while catching up with old pals. And don't wear a north face.
- Always busy with happy musicians playing great trad music.
- Irish tradition starts here - grab a Galway hooker (the beer of ofcourse) and listen to live music. After two rounds of beer, you'll be singing Galway girl along with them.
- Good pint of Guinness & live trad music.