- Great bar food
- Grilled cheese and the Turkey Dip
- Try the grilled cheese. It's kicked up with gorgonzola cheese and tomato. Hard to beat.
- Outdoor seating was wonderful. Food was just OK. Super noisy inside seating.
- Can't go wrong with this place. No wonder it's always busy. Every dish is worth a try (best clam chowder we had to date). Good food deals on their happy hour 3-6pm.
- Noisy, busy, but the food is great and the atmosphere is good
- Lots to choose from on the menu!
- Tides Tavern was voted #1 Best Outdoor Dining by Evening Magazine's - Best of Western Washington (2015)