The Three Kings
7 Clerkenwell Close, Clerkenwell (nr Clerkenwell Green)
London, Greater London EC1R 0DY
+44 20 7253 0483
- Brilliant pub in the winter and even better in the summer. If you're going to eat, go for the chilli dish - although the wine, beers and cider are all v.good and v.reasonably priced.
- Great pub, great people but the food let me down today.
- A 'proper' pub
- 10 card minimum or 50p charge. Grim
- Really polite staff. The make you smile :) And the ales are great.
- Best pub in London, best chili con carne too...
- It's often empty upstairs, so don't miss the jukebox and the view of the amazing pub sign. Order scotch eggs if you're peckish - they do vegetarian ones.
- Great beer and a cracking individual interior. Proper boozer
- Best of local holy trinity Pub on the Green and the Crown. Sylvester, Chet Baker and Halima, Paul McCartney posters. Professional bar staff who recognise and serve purposeful clientele over faffers.
- Small pub, but nice to stand outside by the church when the weather is good
- Loud, obnoxious crowd, locals give it a miss. Liked by workers to get drunk on their way back to the suburbs
- Wonderful pub across two floors plus lots of room to stand outside in the sun. Rotating selection of beers -- all well pulled. Friendly staff. Can get insanely busy.
- Love the jukebox upstairs and the area is tucked away nicely for a drink in the sun when the weather is nice.
- An excellent, cozy pub with good beer and a great crowd.
- Love the rhino and drinking outside by the church :)
- There are cosy little rooms upstairs too, check them out
- Veggie scotch egg was great as was the bottled beer selection from London craft breweries.
- Good ales, a cosy feeling pub. Lots of media types.
- No good in summer! Being north facing it doesn't get any sun.
- Chilli rice...always get the chilli rice