The Thirsty Turtle
Sports Bar, American, Karaoke
- Easily the worst bar in nashville. Bad food, awful service, dirty bathroom. the servers don't know what is on the menu (and half of the menu items are misspelled). do not go here. Ever.
- Worst Service that I have ever had. I frequently go to different establishments all over Nashville. This was definately my worst experience. Avoid this palce at all cost
- Try the Turtle Bite....frozen, or on the rocks.
- Please come back to the restaurant. We have new menus, management & great service. Enjoy the game season on the big screen with your friends!!!
- Good hot honey wings! Great flat screens too.
- They must have stress tested chairs if Lisa Turnbow can put all that big ass of hers in one of them! Her ass looks like two big bags of water mixed with pancake batter swingin' back and forth!
- Waitress could care less about her greeting. Cmon management. This bar could be amazing.
- Horrible service. But I like the patio
- They do not honor the $5 discount!!!!
- good fried pickles
- Agreed. The worst service ever! Don't come here unless you have a couple hours to wait on drinks and food.
- The wings and the sauced shrimp are my favorite. Accented with a Fishbowl (alcoholic beverage)...the karaoke transforms this place into Heaven
- La tortuga burrito is Devine... But the service is really slow.
- Had the sampler...been shitting since noon....it's 12 hours later.
- They seem to have a high turnover rate for the waitresses in here.
- 2 for 1 drafts. The Cajun wings are the bomb.com even though they aren't on the menu.
- The Crab legs r thr bomb!
- I tried the oysters and the buffalo shrimp... Both were AMAZING! The turtle nachos meh not my thing. Joesph (the bartender while we were there) was awesome and very helpful! I enjoyed it. =)
- Great place makes going to Antioch a decent trip
- Make sure Patty is your server!