- They don't do shots...probably better cause its a Sunday- but still
- Standard pub fare. Nice space to linger. Great service. Good place to avoid packs of young professionals.
- Pretzel Burger is AHMAZING!
- Jamaican Jerk Wings are delish! Weekends are crowded - order take-out!
- Excellent craft beer selection, all around delicious eclectic American food, chill, comfortable atmosphere (half sports bar, half family restaurant), exceptional service. Whats not to like?!
- Good lunch spot. Pot stickers and onion rings are good appetizers, and the sandwiches including crab cake, pastrami, and burgers are all good.
- small list of craft brews on tap rotates throughout the year.
- Pretzel burger was pretty good! Service on a weekday at lunch is pretty slow though. Big lunchtime crowds.
- Nice atmosphere
- Be prepared to wait on Saturday nights - place is jam packed
- Carnival calamari...delish!!!
- NOT good for small children - they only have certain tables that accommodate a high chair - so if its crowded you have to wait even longer than everyone else until the right kind of table opens up...
- Ok I'm a pretty tough customer, but the Jerk Wings were pretty damn good...
- Blackened chicken salad!!
- Ask for dressing on the side because they drench the salad with too much dressing.
- Decent choice of apps. The bar area gets pretty noisy, somewhat tough to have a conversation.
- The burgers are amazing!
- Pretzel burger is awesome!
- Foods ok, but there is no place else to go in Florham Park, so, why not?
- Irish nachos were very good. Other food was good also. No complaints except for the noise level. Difficult to talk at your own table.