Third Base Sports Bar
Sports Bar, Burgers
- Service was way slow!!
- This place is haunted.
- The food is nasty!
- Bring a chair in game day and camp out under the trees, best seat in the house. Hook em!
- Awesome patio for game watching
- Potato soup is abysmal, and was served barely lukewarm. Sent it back and ordered clam strips instead. Those were served just this side of burnt, but I did t complain. Quit while I was ahead.
- Go across the street to T.G.I.F instead!!!! Food is not worth the price EGhKkkkk!
- Idk if there's new management but those who have posted about "bad food" and "bad service" are crazy!
- Make sure you get the Best Bartender there Justin Murphy !??!!
- This place sucked! If you're going to host a UFC fight have a better system and be organized. DON'T SELL MORE WRISTBANDS THAN YOU HAVE SEATS!!
- Bring your own chairs for pay per view events.
- Criselda makes a badass mojito, make sure to get one from her!
- The bartenders... pretty rude.
- Enjoying my evening, having a drink and some grub
- Still the best place to watch sports but their beer selection has become the worst in Austin. :-(
- Been here for 20min still haven't gotten our drinks and she hasn't taken our order. Booo!
- Best place to watch UFC. Get there early... the place fills up quick.
- Get the Katie and Ash special!!! Oh so GooD
- Pet friendly
- Fried pickles are a gooooo!!!!