Thames Waterside Bar and Grill
Bar, American, Seafood
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:30pm
12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Ladies room was disgusting. No TP in either stall, handicap stall was blocked by a baby changer so someone in a wheelchair couldn't get in. TP all over the floor. Seats were wet. No soap. So gross.
- Another great place in Bristol, RI Excellent food and super view. Get there for the great sunsets!
- Muscles were shriveled and grey, medium rare steak tips were so tough I could hardly chew them. Drinks hardly had any alcohol, tasted the same as the virgin versions.
- Service is so slow, waited a half hour until a hostess came to get our drink order because she felt bad that a waitress didn't notice us yet.
- The food is getting better, they have daily specials, so try the seafood. Upstairs outside area is nice!
- Fabulous view!
- View is beautiful!
- Scenic view, and yummy drinks
- Basically an igloo.
- The food here is soooo bad. Get a beer and grab an Adirondack chair and watch the sunset. But, for the love of God, don't eat any food. It's garbage. What a waste of good location.
- Food is okay, but the draw is the location overlooking Bristol Harbor.
- The clam cakes are like a conch fritter these are filling, good bar food. Come for the view and the cocktails. Keep your expectations low with the food. Stick to the basics and enjoy the view .
- Excellent view over the water and great food. Highly recommend.
- Great Mussels, ask for extra bread!
- View is wonderful; always bring our out of town guests here; food is pretty good.
- The food was just ok. The mudslide sucked. The view is great
- Amazing view if you sit outside, friendly surface, average food.