Terrasse Place d'Armes
Hotel Bar, Restaurant
$ $ $
701 Côte de la Place d’Armes (St-Jacques)
Montréal, QC H2Y 2X6
- La vue est trs cool, le service est moyen
- Great music and fun atmosphere in the garden! Really nice staff. We visited from the US for a weekend and went back a couple times!
- Great selection of cocktails at reasonable prices while you enjoy the view. Get off your feet and get some drinks, you deserve it.
- Amazing view. Great rooftop bar. The tartare was excellent. Love this place.
- The terrace is amazing. Beautiful view of the cathedral. Cocktails a bit pricey.
- Great rooftop bar. Good drinks. Beautiful views of the Norte Dame cathedral.
- J'adore cet place
- the view of Notre Dame is great as well as Place d'Armes while you're having some sangria
- Awesome view of the city!!!
- The sangria sucks, wait staff are awful, but the hotel is gorgeous and the views are stellar
- Located on the 8th floor of the Hotel Place dArmes, this two-floor, outdoor lounge offers an epic drink menu along with a great view-from-the-top of Montreal.
701 Côte de la Place d'Armes (St-Jacques)
110, rue Notre-Dame Ouest (coin St-Sulpice)
111 rue Saint-Paul Ouest (coin Saint-Sulpice)