Bar, Nightclub, Cocktail
Street No. 8 (Pub St Alley)
Siĕmréab, Siem Reap
+855 12 234 565
- Try the Khmer Fresh Spring Rolls - Lumpiang sariwa ng pinoy.
- Nice bar, people are dancing in the rain!
- Free show everyday at 19.30. Come early for the best seat. Dinner is really good and affordable. A must see. Definitely.
- nice crowd. updated music. hey! you won't even think its in cambodia (",)
- Do come here to check out the traditional Aspara dance performance, daily from 7:30 - 9pm.
- Little expensive for cambodia but good shows
- The place is nice, a little expensive for the Cambodian prices, but the music, the service and the enviroment maybe is the nicest in someway.
- Good nightlife place. Have a cold beer while watching the crowded Pub Street.
- Does anyone else find it annoying that Temple club feels all of pub street must listen to their loud music? And it is made worse that they and Angkor What? Are trying to outdo each other.
- Well now: Temple has gotten out of hand expensive. US prices with Khmer quality don't mix too well.
- Mediocre food , mediocre show. Avoid if you can
- . : , , .
- The bar plays the dance music out loud for their customers & visitors to dance on the street yard right in front of the bar, really cool & interesting!
- Try the lamb rack! It's amazing!
- , , .
- A nice, cozy bar that comes with free Apsara Dance! Totally worthy!
- 2 for 1 cocktails, awesome!
- Dont order Khmer food Chicken Amok-instead of chiken meat/3pcs/a lot of mixture scrumbled eggs.this is not amok taste here,even no ginger,no curry taste.And the roasted duck meat was like chewing gum
- Cambodian cooking class upstairs for $10 a head, runs daily at 9am and 2pm. Includes a free tshirt!
- Long island iced tea - was very bad