2906 Cass Ave
Detroit, MI 48201
- Dark n desolate n here. lgbt friendly
- George is not a bartender, he's a freakin artist of liquor!
- Kill yourself.
- Tip Evan and George well, those saucy little 'tenders.
- No one can sassify my needs like George!! And the drinks keep a coming!
- a stone's throw from the front door, 'friendly' and unassuming, temple bar delivers the simple in the best way. one of the coziest sports to belly up in detroit. http://bit.ly/S2wxl0
- The screwdriver is 95/5. 95% vodka, 5% oj
- The coolest bar staff. Talk to Larry and you'll have a good time for sure.
- This is my favorite spot to go out. It's always a good time. The crowd is always so dope, & the staff is super cool. Good vibes only
- sweaty dancing on the weekend nights
- The dog's name is Jameson. Great bar, friendly staff.
- Excellent pre-Masonic event hangout. I hope this place never goes away.
- Hit it up. Good joint. Will frequent.
- George makes AMAZING drinks!!!
- H2D events
- The long island has 7 shots