$ $ $
- Ridiculous people try to play pool here. Don't pretend. U r in a club..
- Don't know about the coolest people (maybe even the opposite) but they do a killer Happy Hour till 8 pm. 2 for 1 drinks and free dimsum
- at these prices the service needs to be much better
- This is the new Dragon I. Great pool tables, DJ, hip crowd & balcony make it a killer combo.
- This is this the new coolest place in town! Forget Dragon i! Pool tables! Great DJ! The coolest people!
- I don't remember the music here being this good... Kudos, Taz!
- Nice venue inside, terrace too small. Pricey and the service was very slow. Shame...
- So one of my friends who was in shirt and pants wasn't allowed to get in this Friday night. We were all inside talking to the guards that he's our friend! He just dyed his hair partly blonde. Bad exp!
- Enjoy the view of Wyndham street outside, and if you are a smoker you can enjoy your drink on the patio and light up.
- Grab a spot on the balcony outside the club and pool hall and watch as the crowds below pour out into the streets of Lan Kwai Fong on a weekend night.
- Happy Birthday, Taz!!!)))
- Has 3 pool tables in the middle which look nice, but become rather impractical when drunk guys insist on trying to look cool playing pool...
- The chains hanging above the pool tables are for their popular Tuesday bondage parties. Do it!
- Super strict dress codemke sure u Hhe collars.
- Remarkably cheap Smirnoff... for HK anyway.
- Spacious. Service is good with a long happy hour.
- Dress up and play pool
- A bit classy, so cocktails are in the $170-230 range. Ping pong nights on Tuesday & Thursdays from 5pm. Liked the DJ's playlist though haha
- First place to "go out" in HK.
- You can smoke inside, play pool, dance to the club music or chill on the balcony.