- good music (of course i spin there lol), fab bar stars slinging drinks..no cover !
- Nice and intimate South Loop Lounge. DJ World usually holds down the background audio ambience with an urban dance flair. An occassional dance set breaks out among the patrons and on a Friday afterwor
- I live the atmosphere! Bartenders Macy and Melissa are great!
- This place SUCKS!!! Bartender was horrible...Never going back.
- Intimate...code word for small lol but seriously one of the most chill places I've been to in awhile. No extra extra.
- Muy buen ambiente buenas bebidas mi novio y yo pasamos unas horas muy buenas pero nadie bailaba! Literalmente solo bailamos el y yo
- Lot's of women
- Good drinks...can always find a seat and very attentive waitresses...!! Great atmosphere and the crowd is awesome...!!
- Nice mature crowd, great conversation. Limited seating, get there early. DJ is always on point.
- Order the VIP (Remy V, Ice and Pineapple) and thank me later
- Place isokay at best. Location and bartenders make up for some of it but ownership is not friendly.
- Just ok now. A but crowded. But good specials none the less.
- All the bar tenders are fine!!!!
- The Lollipop is Pretty Good Drink,They Have Changed Alot Tho...Alot Of Seating Is Reserved With No One There.
- Worst place to get unexpected Diarehia
- It's been a day but time to Leave :-(
- Every 3rd Tuesday have Cocktails 4 a Cause here 6-9 tips go to charity.
- Very intimate and the seating is generally "reserved" (SUX!), but the DJs are superb playing 'grown and sexy' classic Hip Hop, R&B, and Soul, ie. Mature crowd, no kids allowed!