Tanqueray's Bar & Grille
Lounge, American, Music Venue
100 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
- always some interesting and talented local music
- Check in early. Your cell phone will drop in the urinal.
- A great place to grab a beer and listen to some music at a great value in the heart of downtown.
- going to visit this place one of this days...
- Listen to great live music and gave the best relax, chill time in Downtown Orlando. Don't believe me?? Try for yourself.
- Great music, great atmosphere. Especially when RJ Harmon and Company are playing.
- My man, Jeremy, pours the best drinks. #barnone
- Really smoky but GREAT band!!
- Go to Reggae nights on Monday, it's becoming a must in the weekly schedule, great atmosphere, great music and $2 Beer, what else can a girl ask for?
- Walk by on a Monday and you will hear music blaring and maybe after some liquid-courage you will jump on stage & rock the mic ;o) Plus its super-metro with its underground entrance & strong drinks
- Located in the cellar of an old bank, Tanqueray's is my favorite bar in downtown Orlando. Live music, no cover, and reasonably priced drinks - what more could you ask for?
- Tuesday nights @10:30pm! You wont regret it!!!
- Another great night @ Tanguay's with Terry and Karen.
- Great live music! Underground place, Good ambience! Good service !
- The greatest bar downtown. Dan and all his bartenders are the best.
- Strong drink, decent entertainment.
- Great atmosphere, best bartenders,even Dan. Great drinks. LOVE this place.
- Has a reputation showcasing good music, but the place looks like it hasn't been updated since the 80s and has a thick haze of cig smoke
- The bartender always ignores us for 5-10 min when we 1st arrive. We always tip good regardless to try & help our cause but it never works! Sick of it! Also sick of Groove Orient playing same set list!