Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
- 18 % gratuity added to ALL services. Goes directly to all service personnel. No tipping needed!
- Very comfy bed and pillows. Wonderful night's sleep
- Love that the room has a keurig.
- Free WIFI and Keurig machine!
- Free wifi!
- Featuring hypoallergenic rooms, the Seaport Hotel was named one of the greenest hotels in 2008 by Forbes Traveler.
- You can request a larger mini-fridge, microwave, & rollaway cot all free of charge!! Practically connected to Seaport World Trade Center. Fast & free wifi in rooms. No tipping policy throughout hotel.
- Lots of outlets and great Internet access for business travel. Excellent staff, comfy beds, and clean. Can't be beat.
- Very thoughtful hotel, all tips are inclusive add to the daily bills, no need to find extra dollars cash. Free Wi-Fi for all your devices. All the staff here are very helpful, I love this hotel lots.
- Opened in 1998 and seriously redone in 2009, this 428-room hotel is a ground-breaker in green. Big with business travelers as its near the World Trade Center and the Innovation District.
- The complimentary bikes are a fantastic way to see the city!
- If you need assistance or suggestions don't be afraid to ask. They are super accommodating and responsive
- Kuerig machines in the room, free wifi and the bravo channel. Great hotel!
- The pillow menu is amazing.
- Luxury at its finest!!!
- I love this place!!! great food, great hotel, great jazz!!
- Love the pillow menu and the PURE floor!
- Free bikes to use! Great way to see the city!
- New England Clam Chowder from room service is tops, with BACON.
- Most comfortable bed ever