Gay Bar, Karaoke, Bar
315 Braun Ct (btwn E Kingsley St. and Catherine)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Really sweet neighborhood bar, lots of food options (I keep hearing good things about the artichoke hearts), and free Wi-Fi! There's no wifi password, so don't do your banking here. :P
- Fold your pants up before you use the upstairs bathroom.... some gents are not so great with the aiming. The staff is pretty attentive to this, but jic. :-)
- the lacy wall hanging behind the 2nd story bar is interesting. Kind of a sad quilt.
- Good times, great people
- Have the Spinach Omelet. It is DELICIOUS!
- Great place for cosmos - sit outside if its warm enough!
- it's a pretty cool place, I've been with friends. the drinks are good, they hardly ever check id, and it's usually busy
- wonderful sunday brunches
- By far the best place in Ann Arbor to sit outside and have brunch. Try the Huevos Matulenos.
- Definitely my favorite brunch spot in Ann Arbor. The huevos con chorizo are my favorite!
- Try the huevos motulenos. This is the only place I've been that serves this dish. A nice change-up to huevos rancheros.
- Very laid back, neighborhood-y bar. Come here if you want a relatively quiet night. If it's Friday and you want a more typical bar/club experience, head to Necto.
- The mushroom soup and the tamale pie are out of this world.... try them both!
- Come for brunch. It's awesome and so are the bloody marys!
- Best brunch in Ann Arbor
- The Bloody Mary was great!!
- Had the nachos with black beans. Very yummy.
- The bartenders and music
- Sunday brunc is the best. Try huevos motulenos and huevos machacados!
- The beans are vegetarian, the rice is not. You have been warned.