The Swiss Chalet (瑞士餐廳)
$ $ $
12-14 Hart Ave
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2191 9197
- Try the hot wine, raclette, veal carpaccio, and breaded veal schnitzel!
- Raclette raclette raclette!!!!
- A large restaurant, in Hong Kong terms. The food is authentically Swiss, and they are generous with the cheese!
- Real Swiss food in Hong Kong.
- The taste of home in HK: great Swiss dishes and a neat little selection of Swiss drinks/beers/wines. The fondues were a tad too liquid and the "fancy" ones weren't as good as the simpler ones.
- Moitie-Moitie Fondue is the best...takes me back home every single time...
- There are various types of cheese fondue to choose. The environment is cozy and everything is authentic.
- Authentic taste! Took me back to the Alps. You can ask for Rosti on the side and make sure to get mini potatoes for your tomato fondue
- The food and even the decor are very authentic, but the dishes served so slow, so i'd say the service is also authentic~
- Max (the owner) was as amazing. Nothing new.
- Meet the owner
- Very good and cheesy restaurant! :-D
- Here you can get very typically Swiss dishes like raclette, deer carpaccio, air-dried meat, chocolate fondue and of course, cheese fondue.
- Wifi password: 21919197