- If you haven't been to Sweeney's, it's probably a good idea that you go. Happy hour is a great way to start with $3 Summit Pints and $0.50 Tacos every day from 3pm-6pm.
- Bathroom Review: They just redid the bathroom, which used to have some terrific graffiti. The new one features a poorly placed hand dryer immediately next to the urinal, you can guess what happens.
- Try the irish mutt!
- Go to Sweeney's and head straight to the patio (especially in the fall) and soak up the fire! Hands off the logs! You can get in trouble for that.
- My favorite place to get chicken wings in town. During Patio season, this has one of the best in town. When it's still cool out they have heaters and a fireplace.
- The fries - still delicious, especially with not 1 but 2 sides of mustard-mayo.
- Great beer on tap, Chicken wings are a must-have. A little hipster, but worth a stop on a chill night! They show outdoor patio movies during the summer months.
- Ask for 2Gingers!!
- I'd argue they have the best wings in town! During late night happy hour their wings are only 85 cents a pop.
- Chicken "wings" not the usual bar fair. Really, the best wings I've had in the Twin Cities. And I'm not alone. Six wings feeds 2 people. Crowded seating but worth it.
- Cheese fries, cheese curds, beer.
- Decent food, but the patio out back is what really makes it
- Tacos are 75 cents with a limit of 5 per person during happy hour.
- Patio season is great!
- Easily one of the better patios in the area. Come here for the great beer and food!
- Sweeney's has the best patio in St Paul. Their Southwest Egg Rolls are amazing. Always get their ginger infused whiskey!
- Get the chicken wings. They're huge.
- Awesome neighborhood bar with a great patio. Good beer, great cocktails, and awesome bar food.
- For pub crawlers, Sweeney's serves as brother bar to the nearby Muddy Pig, and its focus on low-cost happy-hour specials makes it an inexpensive nightcap.
- Avoid Wonderwoman.