- Guest DJs like Mark Ronson and Stretch Armstrong get the party started with an eclectic mix of funk, hip hop and rock; old-school legend Red Alert has also been spotted manning the turntables.
- Dance to Morrissey all night long..on Sundays.
- Best place to pick up 22-25 year old girls who look kind of cute at 2 am after a couple of drinks.
- The Smiths Night.
- Dance with celebs on Sundays for Smith's night.
- Still a nice spot, not as good as its hey day. Young, cool downtown crowd replaced by yuppie(er) bridge and tunnel looking crowd. Always dope music with little door hassle.
- The DJ here is like no other. 90's music all night long! Get there early and you won't be waiting in line.
- "Cinnamon is a synonym for syphillis."
- The Moroccan lounge has long outlived its peers of the '90s. Themed nights (Sundays are always The Smiths/ Morrissey nights ), keep patrons dedicated to Sway's dance floor.
- from NYmag: "Three rooms stretch out beyond the entrance: The narrow bar gives way to a boxy dance floor with banquettes lining the walls; a cooler oasis is further back."
- Amazing place! Come on Sundays for nonstop of The Smiths
- sunday night/monday mornings at 2am is when it gets hoppin'
- Sway on Monday nights has been a go-to night for New Yorkers and out-of-towners as well that want to experience the downtown scene.
- World vegan day 2015. As you can imagine - it was a lonely affair in NYC. Cushy cavernous sound chamber to time capsule the exuberance innovative spirit of the 80's, sadly without the cool stylish.
- smiths sundays. Best music.
- Everyone in here is smoking weed.
- Have fun with that. Lol
- Get a loving cup drink!
- It's fucking *freezing* in here, Mr Bigglesworth.